Top 5 Influencer Relationship Management Tools 
Are you using a spreadsheet to record and manage influencer lists?
We’ve all been there!
Spreadsheets do have their limits. If you are scaling up and are looking for a tool to support your influencer marketing efforts, consider an Influencer Relationship Management (IRM) platform. It’s basically an influencer CRM.
There are hundreds of influencer marketing tools around. However, it can be difficult to choose the right solution. Take a look at our quick reviews of top 5 influencer relationship management tools to help you take the next step in your marketing journey.
Traackr has one of the best-known influencer marketing platforms around, having started right at the beginning of the industry. The platform features a comprehensive influencer database with a great set of search filters.
Other features include audience analysis, visualisation maps, social listening and campaign tools.
Even a quick read through of various Traackr reviews shows what people love the most about them:
- Variety of influencer discovery and management tools
- Comprehensive influencer database
- Customer service
- Reporting and analytics
- Ease of use
- It can sometimes take up to a day to process a bulk upload of influencers
- Constant updates to the UI means that customers hardly get a chance to master it
Traackr pricing is based on usage like most influencer marketing software providers. With top clients like L’Oreal, Microsoft, and Samsung, it is not surprising that their starting package is $30,000.
Founded in 2009 as BlogFrog, TapInfluence came about in 2013 and was recently acquired by a pioneer in the modern influencer industry – IZEA.
They describe their product at as “Technology powered by an opt-in marketplace of content creators, influencers and over eight years of real-life program data”.
The platform offers an influencer database for discovery and outreach, analytics, and a suite of campaign management tools. For influencers, the platform is free to join and they boast an average cash compensation of $763.50 p/month.
- A truly end-to-end product for influencer campaign management
- Ease of use
- Ability to segment influencers according to your campaign needs
- Real time reporting
- A limited set of influencers in Asia and America
- Pricing is out of reach for many smaller companies
According to Influencer Marketing Hub, TapInfluence pricing starts at $1999 p/m with custom pricing offered for agencies and enterprise-level companies.
Onalytica positions its influencer marketing platform as a technology partner to brands and agencies, and is an established industry leader. The company offers a mix of technology with teams dedicated to analytics, influencer activation, and customer success.
Onalytica’s IRM tool is better suited for finding and managing influencers, rather than creating and managing campaigns.
- Powerful analytics
- Large influencer database of over 500,000 members
- Dedicated customer service
- Campaign management is not a strong point
- A large database leads to irrelevant influencers entering search results
- Not the easiest to use, a lot of training is required to master the platform
According to Capterra, Onalytica’s starting price is set at $195 per user per month.
Scaling your e-commerce business?
You might want to check out our analysis of 7 of the best e-commerce marketing tools.
Upfluence provides an easy-to-use influencer marketing platform suited for influencer discovery, social listening and campaign management. They describe their search engine as the “Google of Influence”, and results can be filtered by geolocation, social network metrics, and language.
Like most social influencer platforms, Upfluence has its pros and cons. Although, these really depend on where you are in your influencer marketing journey.
- An influencer database of nearly 1 million users
- Social listening
- The ability to apply a weight to certain keywords when filtering results
- The interface case be challenging to use
- One can only filter audience data on Instagram
Information about Upfluence pricing is not available on their website. However, it is safe to say that they are in the upper-enterprise range due to their client list.
AspireIQ (formerly Revfluence)
Revfluence was founded in 2013 and rebranded to ApsireIQ in 2018. The company describes their platform as “Enterprise-grade software with everything you need to work with 10x the influencers in half the time”. AspireIQ boasts a portfolio of some big brand influencer marketing clients such as Dyson, T-Mobile, and Kroger.
- Good customer service
- Saves marketers hours of time
- Ease of use
- Occasional glitches and bugs
- Not set up for long-term influencer relationship where contract terms may often change
AspireIQ / Revfluence pricing is customised based on the size of the team and number of campaigns. They offer 3 levels of pricing: Basic, Pro, and Enterprise.
Grin is a newcomer with a refreshing take on what influencer marketing software ought to be about. The company positions itself not as an influencer marketplace, but as a tool that helps marketers run influencer campaigns their own way.
The platform integrates with Shopify, Gmail, WooCommerce, Slack, PayPal and other Google apps.
- Zero collaboration fees
- Ability to setup affiliate links and coupons
- E-commerce integration
- Marketers retain ownership of the relationship
- Reasonably priced
- Their micro-influencer database is still a bit limited in size
Their price range is 38% less expensive than the average influencer management software product. Therefore it makes them a good fit for small businesses.
More top influencer management tools and platforms
We know that creating your own social influencer network can become a tedious practice, and a lack of centralised data and analytics could mean that you are “flying blind”.
We also know that sometimes you might need more than one tool. So here are a few more tools and platforms that specialise in data-driven influencer relationship management:
- Inbassador: Intelligent Ambassador Marketing
- Webfluential: Influencer marketing software as a service for brands
- SocialBakers: influencer marketing platform
- Trendkite: influencer marketing toolkit
Would you like to add to this list of influencer marketing and management platforms? Tweet us with your recommendations: @inbassadorio
Influencer Marketing Hub: https://influencermarketinghub.com/
G2 Crowd: https://www.g2crowd.com/categories/influencer-marketing