Top 10 Affiliate Marketing Agencies and How to Choose the Right One for You
Are you looking for the right affiliate marketing agency for your eCommerce business?
We know it can be quite a daunting experience, and you simply don’t have the time. But don’t worry, because we have done some of the heavy liftings for you.
In this article, we’ll introduce you to some of the best affiliate marketing agencies around, and give you a few guidelines on picking the right partner for your business.
Let’s get started!
Top 10 affiliate management agencies
Location: Coeur d’Alene, Id. United States
JEBCommerce is a full-service digital marketing and affiliate agency. They have a specific focus on affiliate marketing and program management. The agency owns a proprietary CRM system which delivers integrated and transparent reporting. Some of their top clients include brands such as Contiki, Redbubble and Trafalgar Travel.
Location: London, United Kingdom
Navigate is an award-winning affiliate marketing agency which specialises in media planning and buying, social media, and content creation. Their top clients include Pizza Hut, Palmers, and Away Resorts.
Location: Orlando, Fl. United States.
Affiliate Manager places a strong emphasis on ethical affiliate marketing. The award-winning agency also boasts a product development team and produces tools for custom campaigns and client needs. Top clients include Athletic Greens, Tony Robbins, and Groupon.
PS: They also provide a free strategic consultation!
Location: Almere, The Netherlands
This Dutch affiliate marketing agency forms part of a larger marketing collective called Linehub. Their main service regions include The Netherlands, France, Germany, and Belgium. Daisycon is positioned as a one stop shop for all performance marketing solutions. Top clients include Vodafone, Doktor Online, and media agencies like OMD.
Location: London, United Kingdom
GIMO is an international specialist affiliate marketing agency which provides full digital services including SEO, social media, and web development. Top clients include BetFirst and others in the online betting and gaming industries and these industries form part of their core client base.
Did you know? As of 2016, 81% of brands and 84% of publishers leveraged affiliate marketing to grow their bottom line. Even more recently in 2018, 16% of all online orders were attributed to affiliate marketing efforts.
6. OPM Pros
Location: Montreal, Quebec. Canada
According to their LinkedIn company page, OPM Pros has “driven over 3 billion dollars in affiliate revenue for over 100 programs.” The agency’s main tagline is that they hustle! Top clients include global brands such as Forever 21, Marriott International, and L’Oréal.
7. Ignite OPM
Location: Denver, CO. United States
Ignite is a Denver advertising and affiliate management agency offering influencer management, social media and other digital marketing services. Top clients include Babbel, DiFF Eyewear and Funko.
Bonus: They offer a free affiliate marketing audit via their website.
Location: Boston, MA. United States
Acceleration Partners offers app-to-app marketing platforms, influencer marketing and business development partnerships. They’ve recently been named the Best Performance Marketing Agency in 2018 by International Performance Marketing Awards.
The agency is also credited with the expansion Pura Vida’s brand ambassador program which we recently covered in our blog article: Top 9 Successful Brand Ambassador Programs and How You Can Create One for Your Company.
9. Optimus PM
Location: London, United Kingdom
With long-term clients (some spanning 8 years with the agency), the team at Optimus Performance Marketing are all about long-lasting relationships. The agency has a number of awards, one most recently being Most Effective Agency at the 2017 Performance Marketing Awards. Some of their top clients include globally recognised brands such as Survey Monkey, Crocs, and Royal Albert.
10. The Reach Group
Location: Berlin, Germany
The Reach Group operates in 5 cities and has been operating in the affiliate marketing space for over 13 years. The agency provides cross channel performance marketing for companies and agencies in the eCommerce and media space. Top clients include media agencies like Havas, Carat, and Mediacom.
5 Tips for finding the right affiliate marketing agency for you
The simple concept behind affiliate marketing is this: you share revenue with people who promote your products on their online outlet. In other words, you have a product you want to sell and you work with an affiliate agency who manages the program for you. Affiliates promote your products to followers. Consumers buy your products, and revenue is split across all channels involved.
Consider which affiliate management agencies you want to work with based on their previous clients, fees, technology, approach and ethics.
What is Affiliate Marketing and How You Can Leverage it – Neil Patel
Take advantage of free consultations and demos.
- A top affiliate agency usually offers a free consultation, audit or demo – so use them! It’s a great way to get an introduction to the agency. And use it to get an idea of their culture, most importantly, it gives you a deeper look into how their software would benefit your affiliate program needs.
- We can learn a lot from competition, and affiliate marketing is no different, and If you’re not sure where to start, then look into your competitors. Keep track of which agencies they use and how they run their programs to consider how you can operate similarly or differently.
- As you dive into research, keep your program objectives top of mind. For instance, one goal could be increase site traffic by 15% month-over-month; or, grow revenue by $5,000 within one month. These goals will determine the type of agency you want to work with.
- Have a commission rate in mind as you explore agencies. Many eCommerce websites run affiliate programs at a return on advertising spend (ROAS) of 10 or higher, meaning the average commission rate of 8-10% per order generates approximately 10-12.5 times higher revenue than the commission itself.
- You know what they say: 80% of sales come from 20% of customers. The same is true for affiliate marketing, so be selective in how you enrol affiliates. The right (or wrong) affiliates can make (or break) your revenue. Recruit based on business objectives and the affiliate’s potential.
Now that you have some basic guidelines in place, you might want to scroll back up and take another look at our affiliate agency list 🙂
To expand your eCommerce business even more, check out our article on conferences you need to attend in 2019. At Inbassador, we help brands build long-lasting relationships with their customers. Drive sales with your affiliates and book a demo with us to learn more.
Ambassador Marketing Course
Become an Ambassador Marketing expert with our 5-day FREE email course